Here is the complete internet FAQ, or Frequently Asked Questions with Answers, on American judicial and legal corruption - the most hidden and ugly secret about life inside the modern United States.
Information for the many victims of USA legal injustice, and for anyone seeking to understand America's terrifying legal system, and how America really works. Why American lawyers and judges are destroying families, sending innocent people to prison, and why average working people and minorities often cannot get justice in American courts.
This FAQ is needed because USA major news media are afraid to talk about wrongdoing by lawyers and judges. Here is the truth that US media knows, but hides from the public. This information in this FAQ may be re-published without charge, even in full, by anyone, anywhere, with acknowledgement of author and source.
Here's the table of contents, a list of just the questions - Click on the question to read the answer:
2. I thought America was a "free country" with the "greatest legal system in the world" - so why is my situation such a difficult problem?
4. What about the local Bar or Bar association - Aren't they supposed to go after crooked lawyers and judges?
5. Why is it so hard to find a lawyer to fight legal or judicial corruption, why are all the lawyers afraid to help me?
7. I read about crazy lawsuits for trivial reasons where people win money - so why can't I find a lawyer to fight serious issues of legal corruption?
8. I had a lawyer in my original legal case, but he acted weak, timid and stupid in the courtroom, he didn't try to strongly defend me - Why was that?
9. What about prosecutors and police - won't the prosecutors or the FBI go after crooked lawyers and judges?
10. Is it true that once I become a victim of judicial and legal corruption, I basically become an "outlaw" to the whole legal system in America?
13. But with the judges so out of control in America, aren't there rich people and political groups that have even more power than the judges?
14. How is the power of the big corporations in America, connected to the abuse of power by judges and lawyers?
15. What kind of a deal is in place between America's judges and lawyers, on the one hand, and the corporations and multi-millionaires?
16. I couldn't get help from my political representative, about my battle with a crooked judge or crooked lawyer - Why won't the politicians help me?
17. So the current state of legal corruption, is really supported by both political parties, the Democrats and the Republicans together?
18. Is the problem of judicial and legal corruption, the same as the problem of "political activist judges", or is that a different issue?
19. There are so many organizations out there - isn't there an organization that will help me fight wrongdoing by a judge or lawyers?
20. I've got great evidence, and an important story, of judicial or legal corruption. How do I get the news media to cover my case?
21. What about investigative reporters - won't they be interested in my story of legal or judicial corruption?
22. What about the alternative or radical or foreign news media - won't they be interested in my story of legal or judicial corruption?
23. What about the professors at the law schools - aren't they studying and writing about legal corruption?
24. There's all these rich business executives getting convicted now, like Martha Stewart - Doesn't that prove that the system is really working?
25. What about being my own lawyer in court, and filing lawsuits against legal corruption on my own?
28. Is the problem of legal and judicial corruption really different or better in other countries, or is it just the same as in America?
29. So what can I do to fight my personal battle against judicial and legal corruption - or is it just hopeless?
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3, or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.